July 12, 2013

July Birchbox

My favorite time of the month is here! My Birchbox arrived in the mail today (along with some other goodies from Vicotria's Secret) and I couldn't wait to see what was inside. I feel like my boxes are getting better and better each month.



What I got this month:

Birchbox Bobby Pins
I think these are really cute and I will definitely wear these.

Birchbox Exclusive Color Club Wanderlust Collection 
I haven't tried the color I got last month from this collection yet, but I definitely like the mint color better than the white one that I got. I'll have to try this out soon!

Caudalie Divine Legs
I've been hearing so many great things about this brand - especially about this product, so I'm really excited to give this a try!

ModelCo Part Proof Lipstick
I got this lipstick in red and it's a pretty true red, so that will be nice to have. I only have one other lipstick and I doubt I would ever purchase a red lipstick so I'm happy to have this! You never know when you need some red lips.

Dr. Jart + Ceramidin Cream
I don't even know what this is but I hear Dr. Jart is a great brand and I know this is for very dry skin and it's super expensive for the full-size. I probably won't try this out until the winter when my eczema comes back.

Again, I'm very happy with my Birchbox this month and can't wait to try these products out! I'm going to do a review post for a lot of the samples I've received so far, so look out for that. :)
xoxo.