October 8, 2014

Sephora: Tarte Holiday Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay Blush Palette & Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes Palette

The most wonderful time of year is here for makeup lovers. All of the holiday collections are being released which means cute packaging and limited edition palettes. I got a gift card to Sephora for my birthday and couldn't be more excited to use it! I knew exactly what I was going to get because I have been waiting over a year for this. Last year, I missed out on purchasing the Tarte blush palette because it sold out so fast.. so this year I made sure to get my hands on it asap. I also found a Benefit boxed powder palette that I thought looked so cool! I don't own any Benefit boxed powder blushes or bronzers and I have been wanting to try so many of them for so long. I could never decide which one to buy.. so this was absolutely perfect because now I can try all of the most popular Benefit boxed powders! Make sure you get your hands on this soon before they're gone. :)