October 4, 2014

Zinburger


I've been on a mission to find the best burger place in Atlanta.. or at least a place similar to Grange Hall Burger & Bar (the best burgers in Chicago). I think Zinburger has made the top of my list so far. It recently opened at Lenox Mall - they remodeled the front of the mall and included a few new restaurants.

The atmosphere is so cool here. It's has a modern farm feel with natural woods in the floors and tables, industrial style ceilings and a large cow mural on the wall. The uniforms of the servers are the absolute best. They wear jeans or jean shorts with a denim button-up with red converse! They're serving "apron" is a little cow-hide satchel. I was in love with their uniforms.. it just made the atmosphere so festive!

On to the food.. I was beyond starving when the food came so I ate everything. The burger had a great taste but next time I will be a little more adventurous. I just got the 'plain & simple' burger with a side of onion rings. The onion rings were delicious especially dipped in the barbecue sauce.

I would highly recommend trying Zinburger out.. I will definitely be back!