October 3, 2014

Fall Haul: Banana Republic, J. Crew & Anthropologie

I scored the absolute best deals this pass weekend. Everything on sale was on sale even more and I could not resist! My mom and I went to the Avenue at East Cobb (not my first choice lol) and went into Banana Republic first. Every single piece of clothing that I picked out, fit me perfectly. And that never happens! I found five great staple pieces for the fall that will be good for classroom observation hours and student teaching. They're professional, yet cute and casual and will last me through several seasons because they're classic. Next we stopped into J. Crew and this sweatshirt that I drooled over several weeks earlier was on sale! Naturally, I had to get it along with another cute sweatshirt. They were only $30 each all said and done and I know I will get tons of wear out of them. I also found a denim button-up.. I have been wanting one for a while because they can go with anything- especially black bottoms. My mom had to get one in her size too! After those two stores, we were done already. I couldn't believe the luck I was having. :)

I wanted to continue on my good luck streak and headed to the mall the next day with my boyfriend. It was Anthropologie day which meant everything was 15% off. I was planning on getting a candle because Anthro has the absolute best candles but I found this beautiful belt instead. I absolutely love these belts because I usually need to belt dresses or flowy tops so I don't look like I'm wearing a garbage bag and these are just beautiful. That concluded my good luck and start to a new, more grown-up wardrobe!



   


Happy Fall!!