October 14, 2013

My TJ Maxx Steal!

I love going to TJ Maxx with my mom on the weekends.. there's just something about never knowing what you're going to find. I never really find anything for me anymore, but this past weekend I think I scored big! I have been wanting the Juicy Couture La Fleur perfume for quite some time now, but could never bear to pay $70 for a bottle (It's actually $90 for 5 fl oz, which is the size I got). I finally saw this exact perfume in TJ Maxx this weekend and couldn't believe it was only $50!! I even looked for this in the outlets and it was still $70. So, I knew I had to get this. While I was looking at the perfumes, I spotted this Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh gift set. And oh man does this stuff smell good. I had actually never tried this perfume before.. I only have the regular Daisy and the summer limited edition Daisy, but I really love this eau so fresh. For $59 this gift set comes with a 4.25 fl oz perfume, a rollerball, hand lotion and body gel. For the perfume bottle alone at Sephora, it's $95!! I only got the Juicy Couture perfume on Saturday, but after seeing how much the Daisy perfume is at Sephora, I had to go back today to scoop this up. Gotta love TJ Maxx!