October 30, 2013

NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette

What a title. This product deserves it though. I have been waiting to purchase this blush palette since I first saw that it was going to released for NARS' holiday collection. I missed out on last year's blush palette so I had to get this one! Also, I think it's the perfect way for me to try new blushes! I can't wait to try them all out, but I'm gonna have a hard time using it for the first time. I love brand new products and hate to mess it up! Does anyone else have this problem?! This palette includes one highlight shade, Laguna bronzer, Orgasm of course and three new shades inspired by Guy Bourdin. There is quite the controversy when it comes to Guy Bourdin, but I love this palette anyways and I already think it was well worth the $65 price tag! It's available only at Sephora by the way! :)
From left to right: Devotee highlighter, Deep Throat, Orgasm, Laguna bronzer, Mistinguette, Goulue