July 9, 2015

Becca Cosmetics Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector


My first makeup purchase in over four months had to be for this gorgeous highlighter created by one of my favorite YouTubers in collaboration with Becca Cosmetics. I have been lusting over Becca's highlighters and blushes but haven't been able to spend money on makeup. However, I absolutely could not pass up this opportunity. This shimmering skin perfector is called Champagne Pop and is described as being a soft white gold with pinky peach undertones.

The packaging is beautiful.. in comes in a rose gold box with little water droplets on the box, but the actual packaging for the product is the same as any other Becca highlight or blush. Which I really like, especially since this is my first Becca product. I'm in love with this highlighter. I haven't even used it yet but I can tell I am going to love it. After all, Jaclyn Hill helped create it!