August 5, 2012

florida getaway



I was so busy finishing up with the summer semester last week and haven't had any time to write a post! As soon as I completed my final projects for two of my classes, I boarded a plane to Ft. Lauderdale for my (very) short vacation visiting family. I went to Miami with my cousins and aunt and we had a blast. I've only been to Miami to get on a cruise ship so I was excited to explore South Beach and find Miami Ink! I don't have a tattoo yet but when I get one it will be from this place, I already decided. :) We also got to go to Ft. Lauderdale beach which was so beautiful! I love love love Forest Gump so we of course had to eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Comp. The food was delicious and I was so happy to get my picture on that bench with Forest's shoes! I had a great time visiting family and I'm so happy I was able to relax because tomorrow starts my PR Study Tour!! I have been looking forward to this all summer and can not wait to see what my life could be like next year.. hopefully. I can't wait to share my experiences from this coming week :)