July 25, 2012

curly hair problems

I have been searching my whole life for a curly hair product that will make my natural curls look beautiful without the frizz and pouffiness. My hair is usually straightened because it's so difficult to handle the curls. A few weeks ago I got my birchbox in the mail and received a sample of Miss Jessie's quick curls and decided to try it out. I was completely surprised to discover that my hair stayed nice and frizz-free the entire day and didn't have that scrunchy-looking feel that mousse gives you. I had to look up this brand online and found out that it's made for African-American hair! But "white gals" can use it too of course!! I am so impressed by this brand and I have been telling all of my friends about it so I figured I'd write about it here. You can grab some samples on their website if you're interested.