January 4, 2013

December Cruise

Because I didn't get to go on a proper vacation this past summer, my mom took me on a cruise the week before Christmas to the Eastern Caribbean on the Carnival Dream. The whole ship was decorated for Christmas and they even played Christmas music. This was my first time on Carnival and I have to say that it was by far my favorite.. besides Celebrity. The food was delicious and it really truly was the fun ship! The decor wasn't tacky at all and I loved the layout. It was a huge ship with over 4,500 passengers so that meant for longer lines at the buffet, but I'm never impatient when I'm on vacation. I loved everything about this cruise and I don't think I even have one complaint. I have a lot of pictures on my mom's iPad, but I'll post what I took from my phone.
  Standing under the menorah in the atrium!
First Drink
 The most fun Sail Away Party.. everyone was dancing!

Christmas on the Islands.. they played the best Christmas music on steel drums!

Not the best photos, but it's just a glimpse of the trip. :)