February 19, 2013

February Birchbox

After 19 days into February, I finally received my Birchbox in the mail! I have been a subscriber since December of 2011. I originally subscribed because I wanted to learn about makeup and just really get into it, but it has taken me quite some time to really appreciate these boxes! Some months are better than others but I think that's the beauty of this program and what makes it so fun; it's always a surprise. This month was quite disappointing for me but I think it's because I watched their preview video and I was hoping to get the products they were talking about. Oh well, next month will be here before you know it! I thought it would be fun to show you what I got, so here it is :)







Included in this month's box is a mini hairspray, a sample of Juicy Couture's new perfume Couture La La, a chocolate, a twistband headband in purple and a lip plumper. Not really exciting but I'm sure I will use all of the products except maybe the lip plumper. Even though I'm not in love with February's box, I still love Birchbox and can't wait to try these items out! xoxo