February 18, 2013

Makeup Collection

I've just started to get into makeup so my collection is small but I wanted to share with you a few products that I've been loving during my discoveries! I'm not sure what exactly drew me to the NARS counter when I decided that I wanted "real" makeup.. But that is where I went first and I love this brand. I'm a label whore and brand loyalist and I will definitely be sticking with NARS. Their packaging is beautiful, simple and luxurious and the quality of the products make the high prices totally worth it. So with that said, here's my collection!



2 larger than life eye liners, black pencil eye liner, blush/bronzer duo, 2 eyeshadow duos, eye shadow base pencil and lip gloss 

eye shadow duo in Sugarland
eye shadow duo in silk road

blush/bronzer duo in orgasm and laguna

What's your favorite NARS products? xoxo