March 31, 2013

March Favorites



Tomorrow is already April! Only two months away from moving to Chicago.. I'm counting down the days now I'm so excited. This month I discovered a couple new products so I thought I would share my favorites from the month of March! :)

The first beauty product I have been obsessed with - thanks to Tanya Burr - is the Estee Lauder eyeshadow duo in Raisins. It's amazing.. the colors work perfectly with each other and it's just a simple yet beautiful everyday look and I love it! It's exactly what I've been missing. It's been going around the YouTuber community and I was convinced to purchase it and I'm glad I did. My favorite, Zoella, spoke of it here.

Essie's chubby cheeks is a nail polish that I actually purchased a few months ago and I forgot about it and never used it until last week. It's basically my new favorite color.. it's a reddish-orangey and I just think it looks much nicer than a bright red on my hands.

When I was in Chicago over spring break, I bought this eye crayon from TopShop and I got it because it reminded me of my NARS eye shadow/primer crayon. This is more pigmented than my NARS one and glides on much smoother but it is a more champagney color and quite bright. I really like it though for when I'm in a hurry or as a base.

The last thing in this photo is hard to see but it is Loreal's Super Slim eye liner in black. I first saw this on an Instagram from DulceCandy and found it at Walgreens and had to try it of course. I used to use Maybelline's version but this is so much better. The black is more rich in color and the felt tip is thinner but more controlled.. the only thing is that the cap doesn't click and I am always trying to force the cap in so I can hear that noise. I'm weird, I know. I love this eyeliner though. I just need to get better at applying it.
The two lip butters are discoveries from my beauty YouTubers but I can't even remember who spoke of what when, but they are now in my possessions. The Korres Lip Butter on the left is in Guava (I think?) and it smells soo good and it's pretty moisturizing.. however I wish I ventured out and got a red or a pink color because I think they would be pretty for a lip tint for me. The lip butter on the right is from Nivea and it's in macadamia kiss. This smells delicious. It's like a milky white hot cocoa or something I don't even know but I put it on just for the taste. It works pretty well, too. They were just released in the states so I'll definitely be picking up some more in other flavors soon.

I got this hand cream from Anthropologie because it smells amazing and works so well. I was using the travel size Johnson & Johnson lavender hand lotion (which is my favorite lotion. I have it in the big bottle with a pump and it's almost out anddd it's discontinued in that size) but I wanted something different for my handbag. I have it in the scent Giulietta and they have two other scents I believe. 

The last item of my March favorites is this candle by Boulangerie from Anthropolgie in Coconut Macaroon. I have four different scents of these candles and they are by far my favorite candles ever. I completely used up the sweet vanilla & cinnamon one and repurchased another, which has never happened with other candles for me. These are the best and I'm constantly buying them as gifts for friends and family and everyone loves them. 

That's all for March! xoxo