April 14, 2013

April Birchbox + BaubleBar





For April, Birchbox teamed up with Women's Health Magazine. Overall, I was pretty impressed with this month's box. I've been wanting to try the Yes To products anyway and have been hearing so many great things about the Caudalie brand on YouTube. Plus, I could always use a travel size heat protector!


Here's what I got in my box:

- Juice Beauty Cellular Repair CC Cream
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
- Caudalie SOS Morning Eye Rescue
- Yes To Carrots Lip Butter
- Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub

BaubleBar


I first heard of BaubleBar through Birchbox and I have been subscribed to their emails ever since I found about their "Buried Baubles". Every Friday, they have a Buried Bauble that you have to search for using a clue and this particular jewel is on sale for $10. It could be any item on their site, and it's just a good excuse to look through their new selections. A couple of weeks ago, this beautiful bracelet was the Buried Bauble and I finally made my first purchase! I also added in these earrings because my favorite studs are forever gone. I love their packaging and the quality of their products are great, too. I will definitely be purchasing some more baubles from them soon. :)