April 25, 2013

Beauty Haul

Oops. Soo this happened. I purchased wayy too many things especially after quitting my hostess job. But Sephora AND Ulta had store-wide coupons out and you know I can never resist those darn coupons. This is the damage:


What I got:

Batiste Dry Shampoo (of course I had to get the leopard print bottle)
This stuff smells really good.. I've tried two other dry shampoos and this smells the best, although I have not had the chance to really test it yet. 

CHI Turbo Round Brush
Now I still need to figure this thing out. It's so hard to give yourself a blowout but I am practicing! I really feel like this helped a lot in the areas that I was actually able to use this myself. It smoothed out the frizz and made straightening a lot less work. For those of you that don't know, I can not blow dry my hair without looking like a lion. 

Living Proof Prime
I actually think this stuff works! It smells great first of all and is supposed to prime your hair so that your hairstyle will last longer. I normally need to use a flat iron every morning to do some touch ups and after using this product, I noticed I didn't have to - except to flip my hair in on one side.. it does this when it reaches my collarbone.

Beauty Blender
Haven't tried this yet.. but I will soon! I'm still afraid of using foundation for some reason. I need to get over this and try it out.

Naked Palette
I thought I would love this more than I actually do.. but I'm just obsessed with my Estee Lauder Raisins duo and can't seem to use anything else! However, I'm going to branch out and try this some more. 

LUSH Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips
I've been wanting this after I tried it out in Chicago and I saw Zoella using it I believe. I really love this stuff.. it works wonders when no chapstick will. This is by far the best scent as well. 

NARS Blush in Gilda
This is sooo pretty! I went to the NARS counter planning on getting deep throat, but this is such a flattering color! It's just perfect and super pigmented, but easy to blend as well. 

Bdellium Makeup Brushes - shader, flat top kabuki, powder blending
I got these from Amazon.com after having them in my cart for ages. Zoe and Louise (YouTubers of course) say that this brand is their favorite for makeup brushes and I have been needing proper brushes. I like them alright, but haven't been using them as much as my Sephora brushes that I've had. I'm not so sure why though. 

Daisy Sunshine Perfume
This is such a perfect spring/summer scent. I love basically all Marc Jacobs perfumes and have been wanting the Daisy perfume for a reallllly long time. Since this is limited edition and I had 15% off, I decided to just go for it and get it. I love it.

Stila Lip Gloss Set
Such a disappointing purchase. :( These are SO sticky, it feels like I'm pasting glue all over my lips. I do like the colors though, so I might have to just get over that sticky feeling. 

2 OPI Nail Polishes
Two more pretty shades to add to my enormous nail polish collection! One color was on sale for $4 so I couldn't resist.


And that's it! 
xoxo.