April 28, 2013

final countdown

I have four more days until I'm done with my undergrad. 12 days until I go to Disney World. 18 days until Graduation and 19 days until I move to Chicago. What a crazy few weeks this is going to be.. I can't believe this is all finally happening!

As you all know by now, I can't say enough great things about my internship at Allied in Atlanta. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and loved getting to know everyone. I will definitely miss it here, but I am really looking forward to seeing what the Chicago office is like.

More recently, I have become really proud of my accomplishments at Allied. First, I got to work on my all-time favorite movie's prequel. Monsters University. People who really know me, know that I am obsessed with Monsters Inc. so this was beyond exciting for me to be able to have this opportunity. I almost filled a 358-seat house for a college student - only screening a couple weeks ago, which was so cool because this movie doesn't even come out until June. We were one of the first people to see this and it was 90% completed! Also, the production manager form Pixar flew from California to attend this screening. It was such a great experience that I will never forget. And the movie was better than I could've imagined!
I've also been setting up events and tie-ins for Iron Man 3, which has felt pretty great! I love when people are excited about movies and working with us. :)

The coolest event that I got to work: The Temptation Movie Premiere and Red Carpet in Atlanta. I saw so many celebrities - some I don't even know - and was able to see what really goes into a red carpet premiere night. I have to name drop, so here it goes. I saw Kim Kardashian, Tyler Perry, Lil Mama, Nene Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi and her fiance Todd and probably way more I can't think of. Pretty much I was dying because I love my reality TV like no other. 


Now let the last week of undergrad begin! 
xoxo