August 12, 2013

August Birchbox

I was having a rough day when I came home to my Birchbox. Instant happy. They keep getting better and better and this month's box was no exception.

Here's what I got:

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm
Whish Hair Inhibiting Deodor
Whish Exfoliating Body Wash
Miss Jessie's Original Rapid Recovery Treatment
Miss Jessie's Original Super Sweetback Treatment
Cailyn Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner

I'm super excited about getting samples from Miss Jessie's because y'all know how much I love their curl products and I haven't tried these products yet. I'm also excited about getting more Whish samples. I like the shave cream sample that I received from a previous Birchbox and I've been really loving body scrubs lately so I'll be trying out the exfoliating body wash soon! 

I've been seriously considering starting a YouTube channel lately.. I spend hours each day watching YouTube videos and they just make me really happy and I want to try it out! My favorite YouTuber, Zoella, made this video a while back and it's great. I watched it again tonight and it was just what I needed. Enjoy :)