August 20, 2013

My Nail Polish Collection

If you know me at all, you know that nail polish is my true weakness. My argument to myself every time I want to buy a new nail polish is that it's cheaper than getting my nails done at a salon.. And it gets me very single time! You really can't argue with that one. I also am pretty decent (ahem, damn good) at painting my own nails so it is worth it to purchase nail polishes. I used to only like OPI, but Essie is my new favorite nail polish brand and has taken over my collection. I do have a huge bag of older OPI's that I left at home in Georgia, but I am only counting what I brought with me as my collection as of today. Keyword, today. I also really enjoy painting my nails.. it's relaxing to me and I love the feeling of freshly painted nails! :)

Here are all of my nail polishes.. names listed from left to right:


tart deco
chubby cheeks
swept off my feet
peach dacquiri
lovey dovey
need a vacation
pop art pink
french affair
pink-a-boo
fiji
nice is nice
playdate
splash of grenadine

butler please
smooth sailing
she's picture perfect
lapis of luxury
bikini so teeny
mint candy apple
turquoise & caicos
naughty nautical
going incognito

set in stones
miss fancy pants
jackie oh my
baby's breath
iris i was
domestic goddess
techno girl
how cute is that
i gotta blush on you
dulce de leche
thanks a windmillion
you're such a budapest
rumple's wiggin'
ate berries in the canaries
strawberry margarita
party in my cabana
tropical punch
essie base coat
essie base coat
essie non-yellowing top coat
OPI top coat

And that's it so far!