August 5, 2013

Year of Adventure

I decided late last night that this year will be my year of adventure. Why? Well, I have decided that Chicago is not for me.. I miss Atlanta too much and that's just where I belong. I'm so happy that I tried living in Chicago because I would have wondered my whole life and I wouldn't appreciate all of the amazing things Atlanta has to offer. Also Chicago is kicking my ass. I'm extremely broke, dislike hate my internship, have no friends, don't have much in common with all of my roommates, I'm single, and what else? Well I think that pretty much covers everything in life. Nothing seems to be going my way and I'm not happy here. But I signed a lease and I'm stuck here until the end of next July! One. More. Year. I don't want to be unhappy and miserable.. I want to take in everything about living in Chicago and enjoy myself.

Which is why...

I went to breakfast by myself because I wanted CBA. I sat by the window at the bar and loved it.

I went to the beach by myself and enjoyed every single minute of it. The lake is so beautiful! 

Thank heavens for this little guy. He's doing Eva's signature pose. I think they're gonna be best friends!
xoxo.