August 1, 2013

July Favorites

I seriously don't know how this summer has gone by this fast.. It's almost over, especially in Chicago. I'm definitely already excited for fall though! It's always been my favorite season. I have a few products from the month of July that I have been loving. 

Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Oh, Chicago how you've ruined my feet! I've had blisters on my feet since the day I got here and keep getting new ones and my feet are just worn out already. I feel so bad for them! I got this because I've heard so many great things about it and everything from soap and glory smells amazing. I really like this stuff and I think it's helping!
Lush foot scrub
This stuff is so cool! You just break off a piece and get it wet and it fizzes and has a cooling sensation that feels so good!
Lush ocean salt
I can't remember if I've talked about this before or not but it is a scrub for your face to help clear pores. I think. I just put it over my nose and areas where I get blackheads and it lathers up nicely and smells just like the ocean. I'm always afraid to put products on my face because I'm so sensitive but this hasn't irritated my skin at all! I've been very impressed with Lush lately.
iPhone backup charger from J Crew
Literally a life saver. My phone dies every single day, so this helps me make it at least until I get home. And it's leopard print and I got in on sale with an extra 25% off I believe, so it was a really great deal!
Whole Foods cookies
These are the most addicting cookies ever. They're way better than Oreos and I've gone through um 3 packages.. whoops. I have an extremely bad sweet tooth.
Ladybug Ring
I got this from Topshop for about $9 I believe and it's actually supposed to be one of those midi rings.. but I have tiny fingers so it fits me as a regular ring! Midi rings are my favorite trend of ALL time because I can finally wear rings!! I wear this one every single day and I'm obsessed.

Happy August!
xoxo