September 9, 2013

just hold on, we're going home


This past week I finally got to go home! One of my favorite things about being home was getting to drive. Driving felt SO weird at first and I've realized just how much I've actually missed it. I've always loved to drive, especially after I bought my very own car. It's the most beautiful thing in the world and I love it to pieces. I'm serisouly such a man when it comes to cars.. I used to play a game (by myself) where I would guess the type of car driving behind me by just its headlights. What girl does that?! Me, that's who. Anyways, I love the feeling of being in control of such a powerful vehicle and it's my time to sing and jam out to my favorite music. You just can't do that on a train with headphones in. But besides driving, I loved being able to see my cats and dog and of course my parents. Also, I got to catch up with some friends and I really needed that. It's so nice to see everyone succeeding! Oh and how could I forget the food?! I got to eat at some of my favorite restaurants including 3 different Mexican places! That's one thing Atlanta has a lot of. I'm in the process of writing another food post for Atlanta, so stay tuned for that.

It felt so weird to be at home without any of my things in its place and it took my cats a long time to forgive me! Especially Eva.. she didn't come around until at least the third day I was there. :( It also was crazy how much I appreciate everything now. I used to complain so much about Kennesaw and Marietta, but I loved going back to my favorite places and loved getting my nails done with my mom at The Avenue and late night Target runs and eating at Waffle House.. Just the little things that I really missed felt great to do again. I truly did not want to leave home. 

Allied Intern Reunion (minus a few peeps)
excuse that awful bud light sign. yuck.
Heidi Rose
The Siamese: Maya & Tobi
The only one who wasn't mad at me: Angel
And my sweet little Eva who is now a real cat <3

I didn't take very many pictures and I mostly hung out at home but that's just what I wanted to do. Now back to the real world and trying to land a job. :( prayers warmly accepted for this girl.
xoxo