September 26, 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC Fall 2013 Collection


Ever since I found out about Rihanna's partnership with MAC, I've been looking forward to getting some of the products from her collection. The first collection that came out this summer sold out before I even had a chance to go to the store. I was bummed about not being able to get the bronzer/blush duo, but I'm glad I wasn't able to get my hands on it! I watched MakeupByTiffanyD's video recently on the fall collection and it seriously made me want everything. So, today at MAC Pro stores, the RiRi Hearts MAC collection is out! I went to the MAC pro store on Armitage Ave right when they opened and decided to get only two products from the collection. By the way, the store was packed and everyone was getting their hands on this collection! It's in regular MAC stores October 3rd.

First off, this packaging. To die for, am I right?! It's pink and rose gold and Rihanna's handwriting is on the front in hot pink. Everything in the collection is pink and rose gold.. even the brushes! I really wish I could buy more, but this will have to do. I chose the blush/bronzer duo in Hibiscus Kiss, which is the same exact product from the summer collection except in the prettier packaging now. I also got another quad palette and this one is in "Her Cocoa". They had one more quad but it was more for a smokey eye. I know I will get so much use out of these products and I'm just so happy with it! Who knows, I might get something else if it's not sold out before I get the chance!





xoxo,
Caitlin