September 29, 2013

I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' 22!


Today I turned 22! It doesn't really feel like my birthday, but that's ok. It's a beautiful day in Chicago and I'm so happy to be able to spend my birthday here! This morning, I went to Corey & Grace's place for homemade chocolate chip pancakes and of course grabbed my free pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. Delicious! Then, we went to the Shedd Aquairum and walked along the lake shore. For dinner, we went to this place called Union, which is an Asian BBQ and sushi place. It was really good! I'll post a teaser pic, but I'm going to write more about it in my next Chicago Eats post. For dessert, we had our first Sprinkles cupcakes. They are so yummy!

I had such a great day and I'm so glad I got to spend it with my brother and Grace. :) It's also my last weekend in Chicago and I'm pretty bummed. I really do love this place but I know I'll be back in January at least!