October 1, 2013

I love Autumn

Happy October! In celebration of my favorite season finally arriving, I answered some fall-related questions. I was watching some older 'I love Fall' tag videos on YouTube and I decided to change my questions up a bit.

1. Favorite fall candle?
Pumpkin Souffle by Boulangerie. They are seriously the best candles and this one is absolutely perfect for the fall.
2. Favorite fall nail polish?
Essie Swept Off My Feet. It's a really pretty cranberry red color. Again, perfect for fall!

3. Favorite fall Starbucks drink?
Pumpkin Spice Latte. I had my first one today and it was more delicious than I remembered. Yes, this photo is from last fall. whoops.

4. Favorite fall scarf?
That's a hard one because I love alll of my scarves. But right now, I'm loving this one from Urban Outfitters. It's perfect for transitioning into fall from summer.

5. Halloween or Thanksgiving?

Hmm I would have to say Halloween - but the kid version.

6. What was your favorite Halloween costume you dressed up as?

A Mermaid. My mom made it herself, it was too cute. I wish I had a picture to show you!

7. Favorite lip product?
The sample of the Laura Mercier lip gloss in Desert Rose that I just got. It's the perfect fall color for me. This picture doesn't show its true color.. I need a better camera!

8. Favorite fall activity?

Picking pumpkins. We just go to Whole Foods or Pike's, but it's still fun to pick them out!

9. Favorite fall treat?

Apple Pie. It's definitely my favorite pie flavor, too.

10. Favorite fall lotion and perfume?
I love this Bath & Body Works lotion I got last year and Marc Jacobs' Daisy perfume. I've been loving these two scents together.. it definitely reminds me of the fall and winter!

What are your fall favorites?