July 1, 2014

Sephora Samples


I don't know about you, but I love samples. Especially makeup samples from Sephora. They are just so cute, travel-friendly and a great way to try out new products. I recently made an online purchase from Sephora of just samples and travel-size products. And I'm not even ashamed. I have been wanting to try the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment again but wanted a bigger sample size than the one-use packet, so I got this for free with my other purchases. This sample completely motivated me to place an order.

While I was in the store the other day, I spotted this cute little brush in their travel section by the checkout. I looked it up online once I got home and was amazed by all of the positive reviews of this brush. It's called the Sephora mini multitasker brush but is supposed to be for mineral makeup. Reviewers preferred the mini brush over the full-size, so I'm anxious to try this cute little brush out!

I rarely ever spend my VIB points on samples, but this time I had to! When the Elizabeth and James perfumes came out, everyone was raving over them and now I can see why. I tried the Nirvana White one on in the store and I really do like it.. I just have way too many perfumes so I can't justify buying a full-size perfume anytime soon. This roller ball is the perfect size for me and will probably live in my handbag. Plus, how cool is it that this is made by Mary-Kate and Ashley?! They were seriously my idols growing up.. y'all don't even know!

Sephora always has 3 free samples with every order, so I picked a Nest perfume, a Fresh perfume that I already used and a Dior pore minimizer primer.


The hype over Tarte has finally gotten to me and I need to try some of their products.. especially their mascaras. Literally every YouTuber talks about how amazing their mascaras are and I can finally agree! The Lights Camera Lashes mascara is simply wonderful and I will definitely be buying the full-size once my samples run out. These samples came in a set together and comes with two mascaras, a lash primer and an inner-rim liner. This set is sold-out now but was only $15 so I think I scored on this one (a sample size of one mascara is $10). I can not wait to try more products from Tarte!