September 3, 2014

Back to School in a Hershel Supply Co. Backpack


I recently scored a great deal on a super cute Hershel Supply Co. backpack from Nordstrom! Why do I need a backpack you may ask? Well I am officially enrolled in school this fall and couldn't be more excited for this new chapter in my life. I think I'm the happiest I've been in a very long time. I will be earning my second Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education. I have two years of school left for this degree but I am loving every minute of being a student again. I appreciate my classes and professors and books and papers and any homework assignments so much more this time around. I missed all of those things so much!!  I also got very good news yesterday.. I got a position in the Cobb County school district as an assistant instructor for an enrichment program for after school! I can not wait to start - I am so excited.

Happy September!