August 15, 2014

Sprinkles Cupcakes

A Sprinkles Cupcakes recently opened here in Atlanta right in Lenox Square Mall. Before visiting the  new Sprinkles in Atlanta, I had only been to the one in Chicago once before for my birthday and absolutely loved it. Their cupcakes are made with high-quality, natural ingredients (they even have vegan ones) and are super moist, not-too-sweet and are just the definition of a perfect cupcake. My first one was a red velvet cupcake and it was by far the best red velvet anything I've ever had. I've also tried the black & white and chai tea.. which tasted exactly like my favorite Starbucks chai tea latte drink. The Atlanta location also has an ice cream shop attached which has a variety of ice cream flavors, shakes, ice cream sandwiches, cookies and much more. The prices on those items are a little too much for me, but one day I would love to try the ice cream sandwich! Another cool feature of the Atlanta store is the Cupcake ATM located just outside. This place exceeded my expectations and the hype about it is valid. Definitely go try one the next time you're near a Sprinkles!








Happy Friday! Now I need a Sprinkles Cupcake.. :)