October 25, 2014

Zoella Beauty!


Last month, Zoe Sugg (Zoella) came out with a range of beauty products and of course I had to get my hands on some of her products. They're available in Superdrug in the UK and online on FeelUnique.com which ships internationally for free and only took about 2 weeks to arrive. I decided to go for the body lotion, fizz bar and one of her adorable a makeup bags. I was really curious to see how this stuff smelled because they all have the same scent. I think it smells lovely.. it's very fresh but with a hint of something sweet or floral but seems pretty universal and would appeal to almost anyone - even men. The quality of the lotion is great and I love love love the packaging! I haven't tried the bath fizz bar yet but I absolutely love how you can break apart pieces like a chocolate bar and use as many as you would like per bath. It makes it really easy to make it last longer too! As you all know, Zoe has been my favorite YouTuber and the whole reason why I got into YouTube in the first place and now have a passion for makeup and beauty products. It was so exciting to see her launch her own line and I am so happy to be able to have some of her products in my hands. :)