October 29, 2014

Lush: Halloween Bath Bombs 2014

My favorite time of the year is finally here!! I absolutely love fall and Halloween.. I have the best memories of Halloween when I was younger and now I bask in everything to do with the holiday.
Last year I had a ball trying out a couple of their Halloween bath stuff and couldn't wait until this year to see what they came up with. I only picked out two things because this girl is a college student again, but I think I picked the best out of the bunch! Here is what I picked out:

Northern Lights Bath Bomb:
I have a feeling that this will be magical. It smells like jasmine and has been making our bathroom smell amazing since I don't want to use it yet! I'm not sure why I want to save all my bath bombs.. does anyone else do this?? I know I should just use them and enjoy them but I hate to see them go!




Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb:
I got this last year and couldn't wait to get it again this year. It makes my skin so soft and smells heavenly. It makes your bath water this beautiful deep red color and just feels so luxurious. I love it.



Happy Almost Halloween! xo