November 13, 2014

Sephora VIB Sale: Tarte & Soap and Glory


I convinced my mom to go into Sephora with me the other day because it was Sephora's VIB sale and everything wass 20% off. I took this opportunity to purchase a product I have had my eye on for a while now. It's the Tarte "Tres Chic Park Avenue Princess Contour Palette". It comes with Tarte's infamous bronzer in Park Ave Princess, a blush in Posh and a highlighter in Champagne Gold. I have read so many great things about the bronzer and so far I'm loving it. It is perfect for my pale skin and actually reminds me of my favorite Laura Mercier bronzer. The blush is a very pale pink, but Sephora reviewers say it's great for pale skin and it looked beautiful when I swatched it on my hand. I'm most excited that this palette is super slim and in gold packaging. Also, it has a huge mirror that is perfect for on-the-go and traveling. I have a feeling that this will be going with me on every vacation from here on out.



My mom also got the same palette along with a Fresh lip balm and a Soap & Glory hand cream set. I actually wanted this for myself, but I really only wanted the Sugar Crush hand cream so she just let me have that one. The set comes with 3 travel size hand creams and it's only $15! I was beyond excited for her to try a few of my favorite things. I know she'll get a lot of use out of all of these products.

And that was it! I'm saving up for a few more products before the year is over so I'll be sure to show you once that happens. :) Hope you are all staying warm! xoxo