December 11, 2014

LUSH: Christmas Bath Haul



I bought these products right after Halloween and am just now getting around to posting this! Finals week is finally over for me. :) I definitely got a head start on the Lush Christmas goodies.. they always sell out and they are by far my favorite products by Lush.
The Christmas Hedgehog
I was bursting with pure happiness when I saw they had a hedgehog bubble bar. Two of my very favorite things combined into one equals one super giddy me. This bubble bar is one of the softest I've felt and feels like it will be very moisturizing as well.
Butterbear
And this teddy bear... oh my it is the cutest thing ever. This is called Butterbear and it has cocoa butter and vanilla in it. It smells heavenly and I can't wait to use him.

Cinders Bath Bomb
This bath bomb wasn't as exciting as I had expected but it still smelled lovely and made my skin super soft. It is a smaller bath bomb so it was perfect for a quick relaxing bath.

So White Bath Bomb
This was my favorite from last year and I had to get it again because last year it sold out before I could get another one! I remember my bath water turning a way more amazing color than it looks now and it smells heavenly. I'm saving this for my Christmas Eve bath! :)

There are sooo many more Christmas products I want and wish I could get my hands on.. maybe Santa will bring them for me ;) If you can't find what you're looking for in store, check them out online.. it looks like everything is still in stock.

This product right here is very high on my wish list.. it's called Happy Christmas and has everything that I want from Lush right now!