December 15, 2014

Ugg Bailey Bow Boots & A Gel Manicure


I splurged and bought these beautiful Ugg boots. I'm very picky about my shoes.. especially boots. I have always liked Uggs and I do have one other pair but they are a different style than the classic Uggs. When I saw these boots in particular I was in love. They are the perfect height and has a little something special with the bows on the back. They are so comfy and warm and are my new favorite shoes! They stretch out so make sure you order a size down. Mine are a 5 in women's but I could have gotten a kid's 4! 

I also got my first ever gel manicure. I was completely avoiding this trend because of the many horror stories I've heard about what they do to your nails. However, I broke two of my nails at once and needed some serious help. The lady recommended the gel manicure because it will make my nails stronger and will keep them in tact longer than a regular manicure. So basically I am in love with the gel manicure.. I didn't have to wait for them to dry and they haven't chipped and they're still shiny. All things you can not get from a regular manicure. We'll see how my nails will be once I remove the polish in two weeks, but for now I'm really happy with it! :)