December 18, 2014

The Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas


This year I decided that my boyfriend and I are going to do each other's stockings instead of big presents. It will be the first year I won't be at my parent's house for Christmas morning so now it's time to make new traditions! I love stockings (it was always one of my most favorite parts of Christmas) so I thought this would be perfect for us to do together! I came up with a huge list of ideas for him and her if you're struggling or need some inspiration. I had so much fun looking around on Pinterest for more ideas and can not wait to fill his stocking! :)

For the Men:

Cologne
Gift cards to favorite fast food places
Gum
Boxers
Dress socks
Dvd’s
Movie tickets
Bulls/bears tshirt
Cold drink tumbler for green smoothies
Lottery scratch off tickets
Xbox game
Grilling spices
Carmex/vaseline
Headphones
Wallet
Body wash
Chocolate 

For the Women:

Nail polish
Bath and Body Works mini items
Mascara
Sample size (or full-size) makeup
Fuzzy socks
Perfume roll-on
Earrings
Chapstick/lipgloss
Backup iphone charger
Starbucks gift card
Victoria's Secret pink beauty products
Victoria's Secret gift card
Lush products
Scarf/hat/mittens
Mug
Favorite candy/chocolates 

One Week Until Christmas!!