December 19, 2014

Sephora Christmas: Tarte Glow Beyond Reward, Glamglow, NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret

As you all know, I love Sephora during Christmas time. They have the best selection of gifts and I am always able to find one too many things to add to my own wish list. I had a $20 VIB reward/coupon to use and decided to use it toward a couple of gifts for friends/family and to also get a little something for myself. I have been saving my VIB points for something special and I was finally able to use them! I also got some great free samples for myself and my favorite eye liner of all time to gift to a family member. I'd say I was pretty successful. 

This 500 point perk was made for me. I have been in love with everything Tarte lately so I was excited to use my points for this one. It comes with sample sizes of their new Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara, mineral powder bronzer, self-tanning face towelettes, eye treatment and a face and body self tanner. 

I picked this out for a dear friend of mine.. I won't say who but I am beyond excited to give this to her. I just know she'll love it and it's something different than what I usually give her. Also, I felt like this was something you wouldn't normally purchase for yourself but you would love to have. And I absolutely love everything by NARS and have heard many great things about their lip products.
It comes with two mini velvet matte lip pencils in Passionate and New Iberico and three mini satin lip pencils in Yu, Descanso and Torres Del Paine.