February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day


I have always loved Valentine's Day. Single or not, I have just always loved the holiday. Luckily, my boyfriend knows how much I love holidays and humors me just to make me happy. He originally said that we weren't going to do anything special this year, but I'm glad he changed his mind. We went to our favorite restaurant, the same place we go to for every birthday and celebration, Orient Express, during the week before Valentine's Day. I don't care too much about the actual day to do things, I just like everything leading up to the holiday. I was extremely surprised to find a big box of my favorite Girl Scout cookies on our door step  a few days prior and even more surprised to find roses and a Tiffany's bag on Valentine's Day. Read: Total shock. Five years ago, he gave me a beautiful princess crown Tiffany's necklace but I haven't worn it in a while and it desperately needs cleaning. This necklace that he picked out for me is beyond words. It has two tiny heart tag pendants, one is pink and one is the classic Return to Tiffany & Co tag. I love how tiny and delicate it is, it fits me perfectly.