September 4, 2012

First Day as an Intern!


Today was my very first day as an intern for Pineapple Public Relations! I was so excited and ready to dive into the real world and I had a great first day. Office attire is pretty casual so I decided to wear a dress with some black ballet flats. The dress is from Target and comes with the yellow belt. My plan is to document my outfits and create a post for other interns in need of some inspiration. :)

I started the day off by researching the clients that they are currently working with and I'm so glad that they are all so interesting to me. I love traveling and exploring different parts of our world so I could've researched these places all day.. they were all so beautiful! After my research, the staff had a meeting where they all discussed the to-do list and brainstormed a few ideas for upcoming projects. Being able to sit in on this was beyond exciting to me! And overwhelming.. who knew there was so much work to be done?! When the meeting was over, I started looking over past tweets and Facebook posts for one account and then created some tweets for this week. I can't wait to see what else I will be working on tomorrow!