March 11, 2013

Spring Break



My very last spring break was spent in Chicago and it snowed! A lot. I went with my mom and we stayed with my brother and my sister in law at their place in Lincoln Park. This trip was all about food, since Chicago has the best restaurants. We had hot dogs of course, hawaiian street food, dutch pancakes/crepes, indian food (yuck), pizza pot pies, italian from our favorite place Quartino and 2 bags of Garrett's popcorn. :P The main event was Hot Chocolate though and it was such a treat! They have food besides hot chocolate and desserts and it was all so delicious.. even if we didn't have room for some cocoa! Yeah, we prob gained some poundage from all of that.

We visited the Lincoln Park Zoo as always, painted pottery, went shopping and I had two informational interviews which was definitely exciting! The next time I go back to Chicago, it will be my home.

chocolate banana pannokoken. yes.