May 27, 2013

May Favorites

I haven't been using too many different products for the past couple of months, especially this month since I've been living out of a suitcase for 2 weeks and I went to Disney, where I didn't even wear any makeup. 

But I've just been dying to talk about these Bath & Body Works products. I haven't really got anything from here in a while, but I was out shopping with my friend and I had a few coupons to use. They had a deal going on where it was buy 3 get 3 free for any of their signature item products. My friend picked out 3 but she didn't want anything else, so I picked out 3 things and we spilt the cost and used my coupon! I love a great deal, what can I say? I have been using all 3 of these products basically everyday. The body scrub is amazing. It smells so fruity and fresh and is a scrub and a body wash in one! It lathers up with water as you wash it away and leaves my skin feeling extra soft. The bubble bath makes my whole house smell delicious and it makes the bath look like those baths on TV with all of the bubbles. It's heavenly. And for the body lotion, like all of their lotions, it's super smooth and moisturizing and leaves a pretty scent behind all day long. I've since then purchased another body cream, bubble bath and body scrub for my mom since she was using mine and I took them with me to Chicago.