June 11, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow Tag

This tag has been going around YouTube so I thought I would do my version of the tag right here! If you haven't seen any, it's just a tag where you pick your favorite beauty products for each color of the rainbow plus pink.

Red



I chose this body lotion from Bath & Body Works, appropriately called Red. My friend, Anna introduced me to this and I am absolutely in love with this stuff. It smells so good and lasts all day. I want to get the body spray as soon as I come across a Bath & Body Works store here in Chicago.

Orange

For Orange I picked two nail polish colors by Essie. The one on the left is called Chubby Cheeks and the one on the right is called Tart Deco and is perfect for summer!

Yellow
My Daisy perfume is my choice for yellow. I got the summertime version and I loveee it. I went 2 weeks without it since I didn't pack it to take along with me right away but I missed it! I've been using it every day since it's been back in my possession.

Green 

For green, I picked my absolute favorite mascara. It's Clump Crusher by Covergirl. I've heard that you're either a Covergirl or a Maybelline mascara girl and I am definitely Covergirl. I don't know what it is but all the Maybelline mascaras that YouTubers rave about are awful on me. This clump crusher mascara has topped the Exact Eye-Brightening mascara for me and I really want to try their newest one, Flamed Out.

Blue

This body wash by Dove is my new favorite! I've been really liking Olay body washes lately, but this is so much better. I tried it once while I was staying with Corey & Grace and was hooked! It's blue fig & orange blossom which honestly didn't sound too good to me, but it smells really nice and clean. Love this stuff.


Violet


Also while I was staying with Corey & Grace, I got my own Body Shop loofah. They each had their own and I needed a new one anyways so I popped into the store one day to get one and I have to say it's the best loofah I've had (except for my ginormous one from VS Pink I had for ages!).

Pink

At first I didn't like the Real Techniques brushes.. I don't know why. They are seriously hyped up but I do like this blush brush. It applies my new NARS Gilda blush beautifully. And it's pink!

xoxo,
cait