June 10, 2013

June Birchbox

I was so excited for this month's Birchbox to arrive for two reasons. One, it was my first piece of mail I received at my new home and two, because they rebranded themselves! At first, I was hesitant on their new look and logo, but I have to admit I'm really feeling it. They are growing fast and just expanded into 3 countries- including France- and even have a subscription service for men too. They also got a new website and integrated Birchbox Man to be on the same site, so everything is all in one place. It's much easier to navigate and looks much nicer than before. I am really liking this new Birchbox!

This month's box is by far my favorite I've ever gotten! I absolutely love the new packaging and the products I received are just what I have been looking for. 





What I got:

- Davines 3-Step System 

This is the same brand that the salon I went to in Atlanta used for my color.. While I didn't love the actual color as much, it aged very well? Hm my red color just didn't turn blonde and coppery and gross as it faded like other color brands do. I'm really pleased I got their hair care system because I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner.

- Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

This stuff smells so good. I can't wait to try this tomorrow morning! 

- Color Club Wanderlust Collection (Birchbox Exclusive)

I think I got the worst color of the four, but hey you can't win it all. This is their "New York" mod color.

- Oscar de la Renta Something Blue