June 30, 2013

June Favorites

I can not believe June is already over. When did this happen?! I still haven't been experimenting too much, but I have some new favorite products that I've been loving this month.

My MAC Eyeshadow Palette
I went more in depth in a recent post that you can find here. I've been using this every day and I'm so happy that I invested in this!


Simple Makeup Remover Wipes
These makeup remover wipes are great. I wanted to try these because I heard that they are good for sensitive skin; which I have. I really did like using my Neutregena wipes, but they burned my eyes and these don't at all. They feel really nice on my skin and don't leave me feeling dry or irritated at all. I just repurchased these today so they are definitely my new favorite!

Lush Shower Smoothie
I have been really enjoying this shower smoothie in Dreamwash. It has calamine in it so it's great for sunburn and eczema. I get sunburn all the time so this is nice to help soothe the burn and I also get eczema - especially in the winter. I love that I can use this year-round and it has so many other benefits as well. I also think it smells really nice.. which is what you would expect from Lush!

Lush Karma Bubble Bar
Bubble bars were the first Lush products I ever tried and they are also my absolute favorite. I love taking baths and can't take one without using a Lush bubble bar. This one that I've been loving this month is the Karma bubble bar. It smells so lovely. It's their signature scent and I don't even know how to describe it, but it's the best smell. All you need is a quarter size of the bar you get and you just drop it under running water and bubbles fill your entire tub. Just like in the movies.


Lush Celestial Facial Moisturizer
I also wrote more about this in my Chicago Haul post, but I really like this moisturizer. I didn't even use one before I bought this because I was afraid that everything would irritate my sensitive skin. I did try a NARS facial moisturizer and absolutely loved it, but it is way too expensive. I think it was about $60 for a small jar. This one doesn't irritate me or anything, so I'm very pleased with it!



MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Every YouTuber it seems has this. I wanted to see what the hype was all about and I wanted to buy one thing from MAC one day, so I picked this out. I didn't like it at first, but now I love it, especially when I use my MAC eyeshadows on top. It keeps my eyeshadow on all day and gives a good base to work with. I kind of wish I picked the champagne colored one, but I think I'll pick that up next.
OPI Nail Polish in You're Such A Budapest
Sometimes I don't even realize how much I like a certain nail polish until I rediscover it in my collection and then the next day I'm like whoa how could I forget about this color?? I love this purple nail polish. It's the perfect shade of purple and it looks really pretty in the summer.


That's it for my June favorites! I have some new food favorites, but I think I want to devote a whole post to food soon. :) Happy July!