August 23, 2013

What's In My Bag: Chicago Edition

this is an old picture because mine has an ugly mark right on the front now. thanks city life.
I have still been using my Rebecca Minkoff almost every single day and it's the perfect bag for being in the city. It never gets too heavy and it looks great with everything I wear! I doesn't hold too much, but that can be a good thing.. I only bring what I need.

My Wallet
It's Marc by Marc Jacobs and I got it solely for the color. It's my absolute favorite shade of purple. I figure my wallet can be a fun color because I always have a neutral purse, so it will go with anything. I actually love this wallet besides for the color.. it's exactly what I've been looking for for a longg time. It holds just the right amount of credit cards, cash and even has room for more! Oh, it can also fit my iPhone 4, but I always keep my phone in my hand.

Lotion & Hand Sanitizer
Essential items for being in the city.. I switch out my lotions and hand sanitizer scents to keep it interesting. Today I am using my Bath & Body Works nourishing hand cream in Pink Chiffon and sweat pea anti-bacterial. These are the best and both fit very nicely in my bag.
Lip Balm
Another essential. I usually keep at least one and sometimes even two with me. Right now I am using Nivea Olive Oil & Lemon that I got in a special edition Birchbox recently and of course original Burt's Bees. They're two of my favorite lip products lately.

Tissues & Pen
I always carry this thin pack of tissues with me because of my allergies. These tissues are so perfect because they aren't bulky. I actually handed a TON of these tissues out in Atlanta on the Marta for Allied. And now I purchase these. Go Kleenex.

Headphones
You can not live in Chicago without a pair of headphones in your bag. You never know when someone will be obnoxious on the train/bus and train rides are so much better with your favorite music playing in your ears.

Hair Ties & Bobby Pins
Cause you never know when you'll need this.. especially with all the wind in Chicago.

And that's all it fits. It really is only the essentials but this bag never feels heavy on me and sits comfortably on my hip. I know I've talked about this purse in an earlier post, so yeah I just highly recommend this bag to anyone. I want one in black so bad.

Have a great weekend!